This document describes how the personal data acquired from forms at agnieszkafutera.pl will be handled, in accordance to General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 ).
For data shared via Facebook and LinkedIn profiles internal regulations of those social platforms will be applied.
1. The Administrator of personal data is the owner of the website, Agnieszka Futera, residing in Warsaw (Poland). It is possible to contact the Administrator via:
a) contact form on the website,
b) Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/polishmoreinfo/
c) LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/agnieszka-futera/
2. Consent to processing of data is given by ticking the respective box in the form on agnieszkafutera.pl
3. List of voluntarily given personal data that can be processed includes but is not limited to: name, surname, phone number, home address, e-mail address.
4. Personal data are processed for the purpose of selling and organising Polish language courses and for the purpose of providing information on the subject of those courses.
6. Personal data will not be transferred beyond Polish territory.
7. Owner of the collected data has right to:
8. Data will be stored for 5 years following the last contact from data owner or until removal of consent, unless said data will prove necessary for pursuing possible legal claims.
9. Administrator will endeavour to ensure protection of collected data from unauthorised access.